EGG N RICE OMELETE
- 200 gr cooked rice
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
1. Beat the eggs with a little salt.
2. Add the rice. Add pepper and stir.
3. In a nonstick skillet, add oil and put the mixture.
4. Wait until the base is cooked and golden brown to turn.
5. Cook on the other side and serve.
24 de marzo de 2017
OMELETE DE HUEVO Y ARROZ
- 200 gr arroz cocido
- 3 huevos
- Sal y pimienta
1. Batir los huevos con un poco de sal.
2. Agregar el arroz. Agregar pimienta y revolver.
3. En un sartén antiadherente, echar aceite y poner la mezcla.
4. Esperar hasta que la base esté cocida y dorada para dar vuelta.
5. Cocinar por el otro lado y servir.
MANGO AVOCADO TOAST
23 de marzo de 2017
Baked Potatoes With Sour Cream
- 3 potatoes
- 100 g cream cheese
- 20 ml of lemon juice
- Sweet chives
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Wash the potatoes. Make a slot in the middle of them.
2. Season with oil, salt and pepper and cover in foil . Bake for 40 minutes at 200ºc (until soft).
3. Cut the chives and tender spring onion.
4. With a fork help open the potatoes.
5. To make the sour cream: beat the cream cheese, add lemon, chives, salt and pepper.
6. Fill potato with sour cream, garnish with ciboullete..
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, (about 1½ pounds)
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- zest from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan, add olive oil, minced garlic, and ginger. Sauté over medium heat for 2-3 minutes and add honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer and thicken while cooking chicken.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and add to a medium skillet. Cook about 4-5 minutes until no longer pink in center and the outside is starting to brown. Add the sauce to the chicken and toss to coat.
22 de marzo de 2017
2 cups arugula
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
4 large eggs
3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Coat both sides of bread with cooking spray. Broil 2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted.
Combine arugula, 2 teaspoons oil, juice, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss gently.
Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan; cook 2 minutes. Cover and cook an additional 2 minutes or until whites are set. Remove from heat.
Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, ricotta, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and thyme; spread over bread slices. Divide salad and eggs evenly over bread. Sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.