14 de julio de 2008

BETTER BELIZEAN WANTED!!!


I have been thinking how to be a better Belizean. There is really so much that this country needs and so little that we give to it.

I am appealing to all Belizeans to look around and find something that they can do to help this country improve.

As a guide I have come up with a few things that we an do but I am sure you will be able to think of a lot more once you read my ideas. Feel free to write me comments and give me more things that we can do.

1. Help the elderly
2. Teach the young respect
3. NEVER mock the physically or mentally challenged
4. Learn and use manners
5. Study and achieve a good education
6. Read books and increase your knowledge on things your didn’t know about
7. LISTEN to the advice of the elderly and those who would know better
8. SPEAK UP when you see injustice occurring
9. VOTE in each election

10. Assist and be courteous to tourists who visit your country
11. Never give up on your dreams – everything is possible if you believe YOU CAN do it.
Know that you are one person and that the world is yours. You can move mountains but you must believe in yourself. It follows a logical belief which we can say in English or which I prefer in Spanish because it seems stronger: YO PUEDO !!!

No hay comentarios: