15 de febrero de 2009

I AM GETTING READY FOR A NEW BELIZE



Belizeans get ready for the up coming elections as the two main parties in Belize go head to head in their political bombardment of each other. I have to ask myself if this is really necessary. Can’t we have a political party that will work for the people and be able to NOT criticize other parties. It is time for us to wake up and smell the office. Whether we like it or not each government has done good for us BUT has not been able to solve all our economical problems. I believe there has got to be a better way of getting Belize to economic stability. Some months ago I suggested that it was time for a change for my country. I have decided to do something about it. I am getting ready for the next General Election.

IT IS TIME FOR ME TO BE TOTALLY BELIZEAN AND TO GET INVOLVED.

I INVITE OTHERS TO SHARE MY VIEW. Join me in the fight to recover Belize and to may it a haven it should really be!

BETTER WILL BE COMING AND IT WILL COME BECAUSE I WILL WORK FOR IT.

WOMEN have got to take a stand and fight for this land and our children and their children. The time is now. The battle has begun. ARE YOU READY?

I KNOW I AM.

No hay comentarios: