11 de mayo de 2008

BECOME NEW BELIZEAN PATRIOTS


By Brenda Aurora Ysaguirre



Run, run and set your soul free,

Be my Belize, what you want to be.

From the light of day to the dark of night,

Be patriotic Belizean with all your might.

Salute the great blue, white and red,

Salute past patriots who this country led,

Through times of hardships to new beginnings,

So we could live in Belize’s beautiful surroundings.

True Belizeans we should all be,

What becomes of our country is up to you and me.

So wave the flag and march as all Belizeans should,

And sing with a passion as only real Belizeans would!

We are 100 percent pure and true,

And as patriotic Belizeans we will surely do,

What our ancestors started in their days,

For we can be patriotic in so many ways.

So take up the challenge and say it out loud,

I am Belizean, of it I am proud!

This is home for you and me,

Home of the brave, this land of the free!



September 18th., 2005

No hay comentarios: