4 de mayo de 2008

LA CONSTITUCION DE BELICE - CAMBIOS A LA CONSTITUCION

Section 69
SCHEDULE 2 TO THE CONSTITUTION
Alteration Of Constitution
Provisions of Constitution referred to in section 69(3)-
Part II;
section SS to 6.0 (inclusive), 84, 8S, 88 to 93 ( inclusive);
Part VII;
Actions S2(2), S4, 108(7) and (8), 109(6) and (7), and 111;
sections 10S and 106.
Section 131(1)



SCHEDULE 3 TO THE CONSTITUTION
Form Of Oath And Affirmation
Oath of Allegiance and Office
I, ......., do swear [or solemnly and sincerely affirm and declare] that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Belize, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors, and will uphold the Constitution and the law, and that I will conscientiously, impartially and to the best of my ability discharge my duties as [ .......... ] and do right to all manner of people without fear or favour, affection or ill-will. [So help me God.]

No hay comentarios: