26 de octubre de 2008

FLOODING TAKING WITH IT PRECIOUS LIVES



On Friday night while I was driving from Corozal Town, Belize to Chetumal, Mexico I had my radio on. In a way I now wish I didn't. Reports coming over the air was devastating.

THEY ARE NOW RECOVERING BODIES FROM THE RIVERS DOWN WEST WHERE THE FLOODING HAS BECOME WORST.

I listened as an eye witness re-counted the story of what he saw when three person lost their lives while crossing the river in a canoe. It was just awful. The painful thing about all this loss of life and property is that it is far from over. Reports indicate that there will be more flooding and more rains before this tropical depression/wave is over and done with.

God Bless and preserve Belize and all Belizeans and our neighbours in Mexico and Guatemala.

No hay comentarios: