11 de enero de 2018

Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas RECIPE FOR TODAY

Image may contain: food
Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas

Ingredients
1 Package of Grilled Chicken (or if you have leftovers)
1 Small bag of Shredded Cheese
1 Small can of Mushrooms or fresh
1 Package of Tortillas (I used flour this time)

Cut up your chicken and your mushrooms really small. I heat both sides of the tortillas before I start adding stuff on, if you don't have time or don't want to, it probably doesn't make that big of a difference. I add a small hand full of shredded cheese and then the chicken and mushrooms and then just a little more cheese to seal both sides. Then add the top tortilla and cook until both sides are golden brown and everything in the middle is hot and melted. I normally have my stove on Medium heat because if you have it too hot the tortillas cook too quickly while you are adding the good stuff! It's a quick and easy snack, or meal depending on how much you eat.

No hay comentarios: