11 de junio de 2008

DENESHA GRANT IS SECOND HIGHEST GRADER FOR PSE




Second place goes to Holy Redeemer
Second place honours went to Denesha Grant with a score of three hundred and eighty-one. For Denesha, her classmates and staff at Holy Redeemer, the success represented the culmination of years of effort.Denesha Grant, 2nd Place P.S.E. StudentI didn’t think I would do this well on the P.S.E. I was doubting myself. I wasn’t sure I would do so good. I though I did good but not so good.”Ann-Marie Williams“How hard you studied?”Denesha Grant“I took all the classes that my school was offering’ Saturday classes, evening and morning classes and I also did summer classes so I studied extremely hard for this examination.”Molly Hulett, Principal, Holy Redeemer Primary School“Well, I’m happy, I’m excited. It’s something that I was expecting because Denesha has always been consistent. She has maintained that throughout her school years here so I’m really happy for her and she made our school very proud.”Ann-Marie Williams“Holy Redeemer has not been second in a long time right?”Molly Hulett“Yes, for a very long time indeed. We’ve always been placed in the top twenty-five though every year.”As top performer Shaneice Lord receives the Jane and Michael Nembhard Award which includes a computer as well as financial aid to attend high school. Both Shaneice and Denesha will be attending Saint Catherine Academy. All the top students will be honoured at a national awards ceremony later this month.

No hay comentarios: