9 de junio de 2008

WORDS OF TOP PSE STUDENT AND HER PRINCIPAL

Shaneice Lord, Top P.S.E. Student, “I feel very happy because I worked very hard to get where I am right now. I worked very hard. My teacher drilled and tested us very hard. We did evening classes, Saturday classes. I was pretty sure I was going to come in the top twenty-five.”

Sherry Ali, Principal, Bernice Yorke School, “I’m overwhelmed and overjoyed right now. We expected at least two or three to come in the top twenty-five so we’re overjoyed and elated right now.”

Ann-Marie Williams,“How hard you drilled your class?”

Sherry Ali, “Well, every year we do the same thing. We work hard. We work hard early. The positive thing about this class is that they’ve been with us since pre-school so they have been molded into our way.”

Ann-Marie Williams, “A small class helps?”

Sherry Ali, “Yes, a small class does help. It’s a total of twelve students that took the exam.”

No hay comentarios: