30 de marzo de 2009

AN 8 FOOT CROCODILE


A View of the Beautiful Corozal Beach area


A view of the Bay. If you look in the background you can see the bay from my garden where I have my Mayan Temazcal. We are now open for Temazcal Group Service.


I can't get a picture of it yet! Everytime I have the camera in hand it hides under water.

An 8 foot crocodile has been reported by many beachers just across the street from my home in Corozal Town, Belize. I seems, this not very friendly creature may have been living in these waters for some time. Sadly, Saturday was a very hot day and many Corozalenos went to the beach with the hope of cooling down in the water. However, when someone realized there was an unwanted swimmer in the Bay, everyone rushed out of the water.

Corozal possesses no one nor organization to deal with this matter so until we can figure what to do, NO ONE WILL BE SWIMMING IN THE BEAUTIFUL COROZAL BAY.

No hay comentarios: