HOMEMADE MEAT CHOP SUEY
½ kilo of Posta or smooth loin cut into small strips
6 spring onions sliced thin
1 carrot, peeled into strips
1 zucchini (green part) into small strips
½ tray dragon's teeth (see picture below)
½ cauliflower cut into florets and passed through boiling water
2 cloves finely chopped garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup white wine (100 cc)
1 bouillon cube.
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Drops of soy sauce
½ cup hot water
Pepper to taste
PREPARATION CHOP SUEY MEAT:
1. Heat a skillet or wok over high heat preferably with two tablespoons of oil, add the meat with garlic and saute on high heat for a few seconds until meat is lightly brown. Then add the onion with the carrot and cook for two to three minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Boil green onions with mushrooms, zucchini and cauliflower until soft in a pot of water.
3. Continue adding green onions with mushrooms, zucchini and cauliflower that had been soften in boiling water and saute for two minutes. Add meat cube and as soon as it dissolves stir energetically to set out the flavors.
3. Then on high heat, add the wine and cook for 2 minutes for it to reduce slightly. Add dragon's teeth, soy sauce and cornstarch dissolved in a little water and stir constantly until thickened and boil for ten seconds.
4. Season with a touch of pepper and serve once ready to serve.