4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chives
1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon pizza seasoning
1/2 teaspoon wet garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup pizza sauce (the lowest carb you can find) or 1/2 cup tomato sauce (the lowest carb you can find)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
pizza toppings, of choice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
3. Add cream, parmesan, chives, Italian seasoning and garlic.
4. Spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray or oil.
5. Place 2 cups mozzarella cheese in bottom of pan.
6. Pour egg mixture over cheese.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and spread sauce over baked mixture.
9. Add toppings of choice.
10. Cover with remaining mozzarella cheese.
11. Bake until bubbly and brown.
12. Let stand for 5 minutes.
**Recipe Courtesy of www.food.com