(Photo by Cindy I.)
4 cups pomegranate juice
7 1/2 cups white sugar
2 lemons, juiced
1 (6 fluid ounce) container liquid pectin
1. Combine pomegranate and lemon juice with sugar in a large, stainless steel saucepan.
2. Bring to boil over high heat, and stir in liquid pectin.
3. Bring to a full rolling boil, and boil exactly 1/2 minute. Remove from heat, and skim off foam.
4. Ladle into hot, sterilized jars to within about 1/4 inch of the top and add the lids.
5. Place jars back into pot to process in boiling water for 10 minutes.
6. Carefully remove jars and place onto a kitchen towel. Soon you will start to hear little pops. This is the vacuum seal of the jars.
9 de septiembre de 2016
Posted by Brenda A. Ysaguirre at 3:00