– 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes
– 1 tbsp of cheddar cheese
– 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
– 8 fl oz liquid egg substitute
– 1/8 tsp of garlic powder
– Dash of ground black pepper
– 1/4 tsp of salt
– 1 tsp of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of mushrooms, chopped
– 1 tbsp of onion, chopped
– 1/2 cup of spinach, chopped
1. Pour the liquid egg substitute into a large mixing bowl and add the ingredients (You are going to want to sauté your veggies before adding it into your mixture -- the eggs bake a lot faster than the veggies).
2. We transferred our mixture into a measuring cup with spout for a mess-free pour.
3. Make sure to not spill over the measurement marks on the Holstein Omelette Maker.
4. Allow the omelets to bake for 7 minutes.
OR YOU CAN COOK ON THE STOVE IN A FRYING PAN BY HEATING PAN WITH OLIVE OIL AND POUR IN MIXTURE AND LET COOK FOR ABOUT ONE OR TWO MINUTES THEN FOLD OVER AND COOK UNTIL DONE.
OR YOU CAN POUR INTO MUFFIN TIN THAT HAS BEEN SPRAY OILED AND BAKE FOR 5 TO 7 MINUTES.