BLANCMANGE - ANOTHER RECIPE
4 cups milk.
1 tender coconut shelled.
280 g of sugar.
2 sticks cinnamon.
3 teaspoons of cornstarch.
Ground Cinnamon to taste.
Way to prepare:
1. Heat two cups of milk with sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2. Blend the coconut with a cup of milk until smooth and pour into the previously made mixture.
3. Pour in the cornstarch and dissolve in the remaining milk and do not stop stirring mixture.
4. Bring to a boil for six minutes until it turns into a gelatinous consistency.
5. Pour hot in bowls and sprinkle ground cinnamon on top, refrigerate 10 minutes then enjoy.
26 de febrero de 2016
Posted by Brenda A. Ysaguirre at 3:25