Happy Call Double Sided Pan Coca Cola Chicken WingsRecipe (inspired by Noob Cook)
- 12 mid joint chicken wings
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 200ml Coca Cola (no diet or flavoured coke)
- 200ml water
- 1 tsp light soy sauce (for marinade)
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce (for marinade)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (for marinade)
1. Marinate chicken wings for 15-30 minutes with 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce and 1 tsp sesame oil.
2. Pre-heat Happy Call Double Sided Pan for 1-2 minutes.
3. Heat cooking oil in Happy Call Double Sided Pan.
4. Brown chicken wings on both sides
5. Add Coca Cola, Water and remaining of marinade sauce into pan.
6. Close pan and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the liquid mixture is reduced to a dark sticky syrup. (turn chicken wings once at halfway).